Racing Rules & Ettiquitte
Speedworld aims .... "To provide safe and thrilling rides every time"
- NO BUMPING OR PUSHING KARTS OFF THE RACING LINE
- USE YOUR BRAKES - using the brakes is MANDATORY before entering faster turns and to avoid collisions
- DO NOT USE BOTH PEDALS AT THE SAME TIME - use either the gas or the brake.
- DO NOT HIT PYLONS OR BARRIERS - this may result in your race being ended IMMEDIATELY
- NO revving engines in the pits - this decreases kart performance and damages transmissions
- After the CHECKERED FLAG the race is OVER - SLOW DOWN FOR 1 COMPLETE COOL DOWN LAP
- SLOW INTO THE PITS
- LOOK AHEAD - avoid problems and collisions
- NEVER GET OUT OF YOUR KART ON THE TRACK FLOOR - if there is a problem an attendant will assist you as soon as it is safe to do so
- Drivers will not be permitted onto the track if they are INTOXICATED or under the influence of DRUGS.
- Speedworld reserves the right to REFUSE ADMITTANCE and/or request a DAMAGE DEPOSIT from any driver.
- REMOVE YOUR FOOT FROM THE GAS IF YOUR POWER IS CUT. If an official is entering the track area you MUST STOP YOUR KART until they have safely assisted the drivers on track.
- The decision of the track official is FINAL - do not compound the incident with debate as you will likely be banned from future racing. If you disagree with a decision you can e-mail your concern to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Speedworld will hold drivers financially responsible for any damages to the kart they are assigned during a race.
Drivers will be REMOVED FROM THEIR RACE WITHOUT REFUND for breaking track rules or disobeying instructions given prior to racing by the Speedworld Pit Crew.
Speedworld reserves the right to revoke all racing privilages.
RACING IS DANGEROUS!
Riders participate in each race AT THEIR OWN RISK!