Member Rules & Ettiquitte
Speedworld aims .... "To provide safe and thrilling rides every time"
- NO BUMPING OR PUSHING KARTS OFF THE RACING LINE
- USE YOUR BRAKES - using the brakes is MANDATORY before entering faster turns and to avoid collisions
- DO NOT USE BOTH PEDALS AT THE SAME TIME - use either the gas or the brake.
- DO NOT HIT PYLONS OR BARRIERS - this may result in your race being ended IMMEDIATELY
- NO revving engines in the pits - this decreases kart performance and damages transmissions
- After the CHECKERED FLAG the race is OVER - SLOW DOWN FOR 1 COMPLETE COOL DOWN LAP
- SLOW INTO THE PITS
- LOOK AHEAD - avoid problems and collisions
- NEVER GET OUT OF YOUR KART ON THE TRACK FLOOR - if there is a problem an attendant will assist you as soon as it is safe to do so
- Drivers will not be permitted onto the track if they are INTOXICATED or under the influence of DRUGS.
- Speedworld reserves the right to REFUSE ADMITTANCE and/or request a DAMAGE DEPOSIT from any driver.
- REMOVE YOUR FOOT FROM THE GAS IF YOUR POWER IS CUT. If an official is entering the track area you MUST STOP YOUR KART until they have safely assisted the drivers on track.
- The decision of the track official is FINAL - do not compound the incident with debate as you will likely be banned from future racing. If you disagree with a decision you can e-mail your concern to email@example.com
- Speedworld will hold drivers financially responsible for any damages to the kart they are assigned during a race.
Drivers will be REMOVED FROM THEIR RACE WITHOUT REFUND for breaking track rules or disobeying instructions given prior to racing by the Speedworld Pit Crew.
Speedworld reserves the right to revoke all member privilages.
RACING IS DANGEROUS!
Riders participate in each race AT THEIR OWN RISK!
This Membership Agreement (the Agreement) is effective on date of signature and between Speedworld Indoor Kart Track, herein after referred to as Speedworld and the undersigned, herein after referred to as the "Member".
1. Nature of Service and Regulation
SPEEDWORLD is a PRIVATE FACILITY/CLUB NOT LICENSED OR INSPECTED BY THE PROVINCE OF MANITOBA. Members participate in racing using either SPRINT or RACE karts. USERS OF THESE DEVICES ARE CAUTIONED THAT THEY ARE OPERATING THE RACE KARTS OR OTHER SIMILAR DEVICES AT THEIR OWN RISK.
2. Membership Qualifications – subject to approval by Track Official
· Completed Application
· Height requirement of 58 inches
· Signed Liability Waiver Form
3. Member Conduct
The following actions are STRICTLY PROHIBITED
· Bumping other karts or running into the barrier
· Attempting to force others into the barrier
· Attempting to tamper with equipment
· Driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol
· Revving motor in the pit lane
· Unsafe driving
· Vandalism of property
· Disregarding or disrespecting the authority of Track Officials
I understand that my Membership is subject to approval by the Track Official. If I fail to abide by the member conduct as outlined above I understand that there may be disciplinary actions including but not limited to; removal from the race, warnings on my Membership account, or termination of my membership.